mercredi 18 septembre 2013

What an incredible night I spent in the hands of my girl friend! She really gave it to me... and I to her! I face fucked her with my strap-on and was able to teach her how to deep throat. You should have seen the tears run down her face... she was a lovely mess! She really enjoyed it when I fucked her ass in the doggy style position. I gave her permission to use the g-spot vibrator on her clit and she came and came again! When it was time for her to use me, she gave me the butt slapping of a lifetime!! 

Check out this pic:







She’ll be back at 3pm for more cyber sex with you all! Join in the hot lesbian action! We wanna watch some hard cocks for us on cam as we play!!

I am available for solo shows this morning and early afternoon! Skype: kinky.frenchies

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire