jeudi 19 décembre 2013

Cloning my dog's spirit

My dear Angel (Staffordshire Bull Terrier) has turned 14! She is the love of my life and it'S hard to see her getting old. Her hips are very weak yet she gets through any obstacle like a tank! 

Some of you might know Cesar Milan's Pitbull Daddy.... who has passed away two years ago. When Daddy was 15 Cesar thought about getting a baby pit so Daddy could raise him and give him all his calm energy.
Cloning the soul of his dog he calls it. Check out this article:

http://www.cesarsway.com/training/socialization/How-Daddy-Chose-Junior

I thought after Angel I wouldn't want a dog for a while. But now.... I am having thoughts about getting a puppy. That Angel will choose of course (read the article of the link above to see how Daddy chose Junior).
I am now looking at classified adds for baby pits.... so many emotions are going through me. It will be Angel's choice, if I don't see her connect with a baby pit then I will respect her choice. I will keep you update on this new journey or mine (and my family.... the kids don't know about this yet...  I don't want to get their hopes up for nothing).

Angel a couple years ago:


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire