samedi 8 février 2014

Week-End Sex

It's the weekend! !

Slowly the situation with the new puppy stabilizes, which gives us more time to go see what you perverts are up to and thus provide you with barbaric positions to content your sexual appetite. Of course, our plan is to make you squirt all over the ceiling, walls, curtains , floors, anus, mouth, etc. .... !

Bianca currently has an overflowing libido and feels really naughty  (yes , her throat as told my cock yesterday when it was buried deep in there ) . It did dip my rod in her tight anus ... maybe too tight. I did restrain myself and I filled hervanal cavity ( just writing this is making my cock hard ) . Suddenly, slutty B turned arround, took a cup and slowly let my cum drip out of her ass and took a gulp swallowing my nectar and kissed me. Menoummmm , I love my bitch.... ehhhh sweet heart!! !

Weekend Fuck Party with the KinkyFrenchies, join us and bring your vivid imagination to multiply the fun and laughter!

Jay (for Kinkyfrenchies )

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire