lundi 3 mars 2014

Live The Moment

I woke up so revived at 6h30 am this morning and took the dogs out for a walk in the yard. It’s still pretty cold here (-15c) so I heated the furnace and the wood stove to warm up the house while everyone, except me and the dogs, were still asleep. Coffee then my fruit, yogurt, kefir and diatomaceous earth shake and off I go to the computer to read you. I want to this moment to thank you for your emails of support and suggestions. They are the best way to start my day! I haven’t hear from you about the new ‘viral’ video updates that we do every Friday. I would love to hear what you think.... whether it’s positive of negative your feedback is what allows us to customized the site to Your liking!

Tomorrow’s show will either be held in the bedroom or the washroom. So according to popular vote we will decide tomorrow at noon on where You have chosen Your show to be!

I am available for Solo show this afternoon while Jay will be gone to the city with the kids. Send me a message through the ‘inbox’ here or hit me up on Skype, whatever works best for You!

Enjoy your Monday....enjoy the Moment,

Bianca

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire