vendredi 22 août 2014

Bianca wins 2nd place at Go-Kart!!!

Wahouuu I won 2nd place in our Karting race yesterday. It was not an official race but I got the second best lap time (1.01.71 sec)!!! It was a really intense experience I would have raced all day but when we stopped after our 30min on the track my hands were aching! And... I mananged to pinch something in my back in one of the curves. As some of you know, every year something happens to me! Last year (stupid me in sandals) I lost the toe nail of my big toe!!!! That was a very painfull experience! This year I was in long pants and long sleeve shirt with my running shoes and still managed to hurt myself but nothing compared to last year! I am going to see my osteopathe at 4pm today... she will fix me up. For now I am icing my back 10 min per hour.

Am still available for shows but please don't ask me to do any barbaric positions!!! lol

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire