vendredi 1 novembre 2013

Trick or Treat!

Thank you all for joining in yesterday's Halloween show! For those who weren't there I was dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood. Jay (my big bad wolf) had a migrane and was lying down on the couch supporting me silently. Hearing me cum over and over again had a major effect on his cock and apparently calmed the thumping in his head long enough for him to lend me his body for a short period! I licked and sucked his cock until I got my treat!!! 

After the sex came the Halloween tradition. It was really nasty weather to go trick or treating but we did it and collected quite a bag of goodies with the kids. It was great even though we were soaken wet in the end. The fireplace and a hot chocolate was very soothing when we arrived home!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire