vendredi 26 juillet 2013

The week-end is finally here !

What a beautiful FRIDAY!!!! The sun is out! My toe still hurts a lot. I am taking advil to reduce the swelling and am being nursed by Jay! I pay him with nasty blow jobs like in this video.... that's all I can mange to do! If I try to have sex or even masturbate my heart rate increases and I feel as if it's in my toe!!

Maybe I should have Jay wear my nurse outfit! For those of you who don't know my nurse outfit check out this video: 

Kinky Nurse Costume



This morning my toe still hurts badly! I'm in poor condition to do cam shows. I will rest with the leg flat because when my foot is on the ground my heart pounds in my toe! I'll move our '1 Hour Show ' to Sunday morning to give me the time to heal. We will broadcast the show from our country house and will broadcast from outside if the weather allows.

Tonight we are having friends over for dinner. A good BBQ in good company will do me good! I miss you and I am VERY looking forward to seeing you all soon! Start the weekend in style with a good orgasm! Prescription from Doctor Bianca! XoX

*********************************************************************************

Ce matin mon orteil me fait encore très mal! Je prends des advils et je me fait chouchouter par Jay, je le paie bien sûr avec des bonnes pipes, comme dans ce vidéo. Je suis un peu mal en point pour faire des shows de cam. Je vais me reposer avec la jambe à plat car quand mon pieds et par terre mon coeur bat très fort dans mon orteil! Je vais déplacer notre '1 Hour Show' à dimanche matin pour me donner le temps de bien guérir. Nous diffuser le show de notre maison de campagne et si la température et mon orteil le permettent nous serons à l'extérieur!


Ce soir nous recevons des amis pour souper. Un bon BBQ en bonne compagnie va faire du bien à mon moral! Je m'ennuie de vous et j'ai TRÈS hâte de vous voir! Commencez le week-end en beauté avec un bon orgasme! Prescription de Docteure Bianca! XoX 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire