jeudi 24 octobre 2013

Teaching my GF to gape

We are preparing for our week end in Montreal. I will be at my girl friend’s house until Saturday afternoon and available for Solo & Lesbian (Girl-Girl) shows. Saturday evening we have a supper with a sexy couple from Montreal and Sunday we go to La Ronde amusement parc for hte last day of the season. 

My girl friend & I will be available tomorrow between noon and 1am Eastern Time. We want to make as many cocks as possible erupt to satisfy our insatiable appetite! Will you be one of them??? I want to teach her how to squirt.... she's Soooooo ready for that! And since she loves it up the ass.... I want to make it gape and watch the look on her face when she sees that big black hole open up on cam!




Join in the fun!!! There is room for you in there!!! hihihi

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire