samedi 5 octobre 2013

New Fucking Machine!!! WOUHOUUUUU!

Sweet show last night!!! THANK YOU Jayson for the wonderful presents! For those of you who weren’t able to make it for the live show here’s what I received:
-         
            *Speculum
-          *HUGE inflatable dildo for my pussy
-          *White crotch less lace panties

And last but not least!!!
-   
        *Easy Glider Rocking Chair Fucking Machine!!!!!                
!  


Hours and hours of fun ahead! I felt like a child at Christmas.... thank you for making me feel so special and loved Jayson!

Jay & I stayed up real late and had much fun with you all online. We woke up late as well and had a super big brunch breakfast. Now He is dying me hair and then it’s time to soak in a warm bath before we come to join you all for more cyber fun!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire