dimanche 6 octobre 2013

Sunny Sunday: We are cleaning the house and available for privates on demand. (skype: kinky.frenchies)

What an exciting night we spent in your company. I had so much fun with Jay’s cock and the last load he gave me in my face was OUTSTANDING!!! I almost drowned...hihihi!


This morning a member took a 30 minute private outdoors and asked me to crawl all the way to the street and spread my ass to the cars that passed by! One of them ws the neighbour.... I have a feling he won’t be looking at me the same anymore. Very exciting... probably because it was risky... just the way we like it! Jay had a raging hard cock watching me... he didn’t even get to use his cock in this sessions. Only a dildo and his fingers came penetrated my ass.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire